Our Protection Of Your Privacy
We are committed to protecting the privacy of any information provided by you as our customer and will take all reasonable precautions to protect your personally identifiable information from loss, misuse or unauthorised access.
In dealing with your personal information as a customer, we will fulfil all obligations applicable to us by law.
Details We Collect From You
There is some information we, and the third party providers we engage, will collect from you when you visit our site or get in touch with us. This includes:
- Your name, email address, contact number, billing and delivery address
- Information about your device and browser
- Demographic information such as your location
- Your IP address
- Pages you visit on our site and products you view
Our Use Of Your Information
We will not sell or distribute your information to third parties unless we have your express consent to do so or are required to by law. The information we collect from you is used for the purposes of:
- Processing, fulfilling and delivering an order to you
- Responding to an enquiry you submit to us via our customer service channels
- Sending you email correspondence via our newsletter (if you have opted into this)
- Business analysis, reporting and market research;
- Improving our products and services.